Tourist tariffs are set by the Royal Government through the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) and it is valid for all inclusive packages.
Peak Season (March, April, May, September, October and November)
- USD 290 per person per night for 1 pax.
- USD 280 per person per night for 2 pax.
- USD 250 per person per night for 3 and above.
Low Season (January, February, June, July, August and December)
- USD 240 per person per night for 1 pax.
- USD 230 per person per night for 2 pax.
- USD 200 per person per night for 3 and above
The minimum daily rates are inclusive of following services:
- government’s royalty
- all transfers and sightseeing within Bhutan
- services of accompanied English speaking guide
- all meals
- pack animals on treks
- entrance fees to the monuments
Except for the nationals from India and Bangladesh, all guests are required to obtain Bhutanese visa prior to departure from their respective countries. Visas are only issued when a confirmed booking through a Bhutanese or international tour operator has been made. Visa shall be processed before four weeks of start of tour by a local tour operator upon the receipt of duly filled visa application form and copy of passport from a visitor.
The visa will be faxed/emailed to you for reference and a copy will be shared with the visa officer in the entry point as well to the Drukair/Royal Bhutan Airlines station officers in different countries. Without travel visa one may not be allowed to board the flight.
Visa fee is US$ 40 per person. Upon entry to Bhutan, the visa will be stamped in the passport by the Immigration Authorities in Bhutan.
Tour deposit must be made four weeks in advance by wire transfer in the given address.